Let’s start off withThe Basics
At this we are going to assume you are in need of a video. Great! You’ve come to the right place. Secondly, we are going to assume you clicked on the “Get Started” button because you believe our quality of work is impressive enough to go a step further. Thank you. We take a lot of pride in the quality of the work we produce.
What we provide
In the most simple terms, we take an idea and deliver a video… including all the steps in between. That’s what “full-service video production company” means. If you don’t have a script, its ok. We have some fantastic copywriters who are wordsmith wizards. Once we have that script finalized with your help.
- We will make storyboards or a detailed shot list
- Cast all the talent for your approval
- Schedule crew
- Work with your facilities organization to gain necessary access
- Rent all the gear
- Record, backup the data 3 times
- Ingest, edit and color
- Produce a custom sound track and sound design
- Deliver for broadcast or online
If none of this makes sense to you, don’t worry about it. We can provide all of it, or just a portion. We can walk you through the whole process.
A project for every budget How much will this cost?
You can think of a video production like building a house. Lots of factors go into the total cost. Its no different with a video. The most direct correlation to cost is shooting days. The whole industry works off of a day rate. The more days (like more square footage) equals a bigger budget. The only way to determine what projects cost is to understand the complexity and amount of time it will take to produce. If you are interested in getting in the weeds about this we have a dedicated pricing page just for that. We also have a dedicated FAQ page with more info.
However, there's no better way to find figure out a budget than to ask. You can get a quote for your project by clicking on the button below or scrolling down to the bottom of this page.GET A QUOTE
How quickly can you have it?
You can have this video tomorrow if you're willing to pay for it. Please refer to the Good, Fast and Cheap Venn diagram below.
What you should expect
First, a little about us. Everyone in our organization is experienced. We have all worked in a corporate environment or an agency setting. We get it. We understand the hierarchies, the design by committee meetings, and the daily grind. We have all lived it. Make sure you hear us say integrity and honesty are at the top of our promise.
- You will get an honest price for the quality of work we provide.
- You will never see a different price than the one you signed up for.
- You will leave with the best quality project your budget can afford.
- You will get the project at or before your communicated and agreed upon due date.
- We will do our best to communicate with you regularly and bring up any issues we might have.
- We will deliver iterations of your project for approval every step of the way.
- We will work quickly to update and correct any errors found in the QA process.
What we aren't
You can probably figure out from the Venn diagram we like to play our game on the quality side of things. We can work as quickly as you need us to work. In fact, we have pulled off full productions in a matter of days. But please keep in mind, we are a custom production company. We don't use templates, we aren't a volume dealer, and the quality of our work is the differentiator. We work best in collaboration with your team. We want to bring value to your business. So if you're shopping price make sure you are comparing apples to apples as not all video production companies are created equal.
Let's get startedTell us about your project
We would love the opportunity to tell your story. You won't be disappointed. Fill out the form below and we will do our best to provide you with exactly what you need to push your business goals to the next level.