What to expectthe process of making a video
Below is a basic outline of the process we go through to make your video. Feel free to use it as a guide to know what to expect.
Some things to Keep in mind
- Everyone LOVES video, NO ONE loves long boring videos.
- Think like your audience. If you had the option to watch your video, would you take the time to do it?
- Try to entertain or at least please.
- Keep it short and sweet
- Have ONE message and ONE only. If you have multiple ideas, think about breaking it up into smaller pieces.
- Above all keep it simple.
Sample Schedule For a Live-action production
First we ideate
- Brainstorm, find examples, set budget ranges
- Setup a kick off meeting
- Fill out creative brief
- Think through the idea
- Change the idea
- Create a rough script
- Determine scope of project
- Schedule people and crew
- Cast and approve on-camera talent
- Finalize script
- Draw storyboards
- Schedule locations and get permits
- Rent special equipment
- Schedule the crew people
- Be on time on-location
- Capture some beautiful images
- Create the building blocks for the story
- Have fun
- Sound sweetening
- Sound Design
- Composing music
- Color correction
- Rough cut
- Final Approval